General membership is open to disabled people who require a forum for their opinions and concerns to be expressed. Participation from non-disabled people who are interested in disability issues and would like to be Associate Members, is always welcomed.
Membership is open to those interested in the work of the disabled community. Only disabled people living in North Tyneside can become Full Members with full voting rights.By becoming a Member of North Tyneside Coalition of Disabled People, you will receive :-
- a membership pack
- a membership card which entitles you (as the cardholder) to discounts at a select number of companies, (Full Members only)
- quarterly newsletter ‘Coalition Courier’
- invitation to our Annual General Meeting
- a vote at our Annual General Meeting (Full Members only)
- access to the ‘Members Area’ section of the Coalition’s website where you can view / download minutes of meetings, the ‘Coalition Courier’, Annual Reports etc.
- News Snippets
- information which you may find relevant, including consultation documents
- notice of forthcoming events
- Full - Full membership is open to disabled individuals residing in North Tyneside.
- Associate - Associate membership is open to organisations and non-disabled individuals aged 16 or more years
If you are interested in becoming a Member of North Tyneside Coalition of Disabled People, please download, complete and return the Membership Application Form to the Coalition Office. Alternatively, feel free to contact us for further information.
In order to download pdf documents, Adobe Acrobat Reader will need to be installed on your PC. To download a copy of this FREE software please click on the get Adobe Reader link or get Adobe Reader here.