Disability Equality Services
North Tyneside Coalition of Disabled People provide a variety of services relating to Equality Issues. These include :
- NTCDP acting as a conduit to support disabled people in North Tyneside to ensure that they have access to meaningful equality information that they can act on.
- Supporting North Tyneside Council and Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust and other partner agencies in meeting nationally agreed Equality Duties and Performance Measures.
- Support Equality Impact Assessment programmes.
- Participate in equality activities and events across the borough.
- Engage and liaise with the North Tyneside Equality Group on issues relating to disability.
- Provide network links on all aspects of disability related issues to partner organisations.